These delicious potatoes are so good with grilled or broiled meats or poultry…but we also like them as a side with egg dishes for breakfast.
- 8 small red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 medium onion, cut in 6 to 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chopped basil, fresh or freeze-dried
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped parsley, fresh or freeze-dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400°. Oil a shallow baking pan.
Combine potato wedges, onion wedges, and seasonings in a large bowl; toss to combine and coat potatoes. Transfer potatoes to the prepared pan. Roast for about 30 to 40 minutes, turning occasionally, until potatoes are tender and golden brown.