This is a great recipe to make with children.
These Rocky Road drop candies include just 3 ingredients – dark chocolate, chewy marshmallows and toasted nuts. You can experiment with adding different nuts, chunks of white chocolate, or dried fruit to the mix. If you only have large marshmallows, snip them into smaller pieces with kitchen shears before beginning.
- 9 ounces (1.25 cups) dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
1. Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with aluminum foil or parchment.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler. Stir until completely smooth.
3. Add in the walnuts and marshmallows, stirring until they are completely covered with chocolate.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls on the cookie sheet, and chill in the refrigerator until set.
So Easy – So Good!!