The Upcoming 2016 Concert Season in Hershey, PA Looks Amazing!
We thought last year would be hard to top but this year’s
lineup is fantastic and we know that more will be added. Between
the Hersheypark Arena, Hersheypark Stadium, Hershey Theatre, and
Giant Center, the impressive schedule includes something for
Here are the concerts that are confirmed for Hershey, PA for 2016 so far (as we hear of more we’ll let you know):
- April 6, 2016 – Chicago and Earth, Wind & Fire are pairing up to bring the “Heart and Soul Tour 2” to Giant Center.
- April 14, 2016 – The platinum album, award-winning, Brantley Gilbert is coming to Giant Center during his “Black Out” Tour. The ladies are already swooning, so book your room quickly before we are sold out for this megastar’s visit!
- April 29, 2016 – Those who love to laugh will love the Jeff Foxorthy and Larry the Cable Guy appearance at Giant Center at the end of April.
- June 14, 2016 – Don’t miss seeing Janet Jackson’s performance at Giant Center! The multiple Grammy winning mega-celebrity will stop in Hershey, PA during her “Unbreakable” World Tour.
- June 19, 2016 – The newer, rapidly rising, Twenty One
Pilots are stopping at Hersheypark Stadium on their summer
headline tour, “Emotional Roadshow”.
- June 24, 2016 – Country music fans will get a chance to
see the beautiful Dixie Chicks perform at Hersheypark Stadium
during their DCX MMXVI World Tour.
- June 2, 2016 – It will seem like 5 seconds before
summer is here, but on July 2nd the 5 Seconds of Summer band
will really be here. See them live at Hersheypark Stadium during
the “Sounds Live Feels Live” summer tour
- July 16, 2016 – Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato, both
multi-platinum selling musicians, are coming to Hersheypark
Stadium for the “Future Now” tour.
The inn is filling faster than ever, too. So if there’s a special event or date that you need, we encourage you to reserve it soon. You can easily check availability on our website or call us at 717-533-6764.
We promise that after the excitement of the concerts, shows and park, you can retreat to the tranquility of the farm. The refrigerator will be stocked with refreshing beverages, the cookie jar will be full and the critters will be looking forward to seeing you— hopefully with carrots in hand. Don’t worry we have plenty for you to take to the barn.