Knowing the miracle (and food science) behind coconut oil, which unlike other oils solidifies at room temperature, I have come up with this fabulously yummy recipe utilizing it. (By the way, did you know that crunchy candy colored ice-cream shells are made of coconut oil and food coloring?) Anyway, I’ve come up with this simple recipe for HUGE peanut butter cups. It’s the perfect fun dessert for your next party or family gathering.
- 2 pounds of melted chocolate
- Peanut butter
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil (heated)
- Brush the bottom and sides of a pie pan with a pastry brush
- Fill with melted peanut butter slightly cooled, powdered sugar, and coconut oil
- Refridgerate for a few minutes then cover with soft but melty chocolate
Always remember to cook with love and friendship!