Fresh out of the garden, and fresh out of the oven… this season we’re making our delicious Rhubarb Cream Pie found in our Westwynd Farm Cookbook. Savor a sweet tart taste of spring on the farm! Yum! Try it out for yourself.
- 9 inch unbaked pie shell
- 4 cups rhubarb
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sweet cream
- cinnamon sugar
- Wash rhubarb and cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Place pieces in unbaked pie shell.
- Mix remaining ingredients in blender and pour over rhubarb.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
From our kitchen to yours, enjoy!