Summer has begun, but have you made your vacation plans yet? There is no need to stress because we have planned a sweet four-day getaway for you here at the Inn at Westwynd Farm. So, start relaxing now and look over this list of all the best stops for your trip to Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Day 1 – Begin your vacation with some relaxation!
- Before you arrive at the Inn, stop by the MeltSpa or Hotel Hershey to pamper yourself with a Chocolate Massage.
- Once you arrive at the Inn, take a tour with your innkeeper to familiarize yourself with your new home away from home and all of the beautiful, comfortable sitting areas.
- After settling into your comfortable room, treat yourself to complimentary baked goods and beverages and sit in a rocker to gaze over the pasture, lovely landscaping, waterfall, and fish pond.
- Wander down to the barns to meet our many animals.
- Venture out for a delectable dinner at one of the fantastic restaurants near Hershey, PA. (We are happy to offer discounts or free appetizers for three great restaurants and can help make your reservations.)
- End your evening soaking in our jetted spa tub or star-gazing on the porch.
Day 2 – Experience the sweetest place on Earth!
- Wake up and smell the coffee! Come downstairs to the dining room for fresh-brewed coffee and tea. Take in the quiet morning and fresh air on the patio or read the newspaper in the living room. Then, join us in the dining room for a delicious three-course breakfast.
- Spend your day in the World of Hershey:
- Jump on the trolley for a 70-minute tour of the history and legacy of Milton Hershey.
- Visit Chocolate World and take the free chocolate making tour with the option to make your own signature candy bar.
- Want more Hershey? Take a thrill ride in Hersheypark, visit the Hershey Botanical and Butterfly Garden, or attend an event at Giant Center.
- After your fun-filled day, savor one more chocolate kiss with a cup of tea on the patio before a restful night’s sleep.
Day 3 – Customize your trip! Relax, explore, drink… the choice is yours!
- The aroma of fresh-baked muffins or sizzling bacon might be calling you downstairs, but there is no reason to rush. Whenever you’re ready, join us for another delectable breakfast.
- There are activities for everyone in Hershey:
- If you want a calming day, you can relax at Westwynd Farm or visit a few of the many breweries and wineries in the area.
- If you are looking to explore, check out the Antique Auto Museum, hike the Horseshoe Trail, or see the tree-lined Swatara Creek with Cocoa Kayaks.
- If you love to shop, you are in the right place with many antique stores and the Tanger Outlets nearby.
- Don’t forget to visit one of the amazing restaurants while you’re in town. Whether you are looking for a farm-to-table eatery, seafood and steak, or authentic Italian, you will find it in Hershey.
Day 4 – Come back to see us!
- Enjoy your last morning at the farm with yet another three-course breakfast, but don’t worry because your vacation doesn’t have to end after check-out.
- As you check out, don’t forget to reserve your favorite room for your next visit because each season brings new and different experiences here in Hershey.
- Start your journey home, nibble on your sweet treats from the Inn, and bask in the memories of your vacation.
- If you are still looking to explore the area, you could hand-twist a pretzel in the splendid small town of Litiz, take a buggy ride at the Amish region in Lancaster, or learn about American history in Gettysburg.
- We wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing you again!