The March harvest brings us the spring flavors of leeks, lettuce, and spinach. So, celebrate spring with our warm and delicious Spinach & Artichoke Casserole recipe. Thankfully, with canned artichokes and frozen spinach, you can also enjoy this scrumptious casserole any time of year!
- 2 – 10 oz. pkgs. frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 – 13 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 can heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 – 8oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine spinach, artichokes, cream, sale, pepper, and 1/3 cup Parmesan.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed until fluffy, occasionally scraping the bowl with a spatula.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually add milk, mixing just until well blended.
- Spoon spinach mixture into shallow 1-1/2 quart casserole dish or 8″x8″ glass baking dish.
- Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over spinach mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup Parmesan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the edges bubble and the top is golden.
This is just one of many delicious recipes lovingly prepared in the kitchen at the Inn at Westwynd Farm. We love to treat our guests to only the finest dishes. Check out our more recipes on our website to enjoy a taste of Westwynd Farm at home.