We are thrilled that our state is on the road to recovery from COVID-19. The travel ban, mask mandate and most other restrictions in Pennsylvania has been lifted. With many guests like you planning their first getaway of the season, we’re here to make sure your stay is safe, enjoyable, and truly a relaxing respite from the stress of everyday life. We are looking forward to your visit. We want you to know we are taking every precaution to continue to insure the health and safety of our guests and staff. We are following the guidelines outlined in the Pennsylvania Bed & Breakfast Inns Promise and current CDC guidance. Read on for the changes we have made to allow you to travel and get away with confidence.
In Room Safety
- Your room has been carefully cleaned before your arrival.
- Bed linens and all surfaces have been sanitized.
- Your room will be refreshed while you are here. However, if you do not wish our housekeeping staff do enter your room. Please place the Do Not Disturb sign on your door. A basket of supplies you might need will be placed outside your door each day. Of course, if you need any special maintenance, please let us know.
Breakfast & Treats
- You will select your preferred time for breakfast. However, we are attempting to limit occupancy to 3 couples in the large dining room each half hour.
You will still enjoy our delightful gourmet breakfast but service will be provided to limit contact as much as possible
Enhanced Cleaning & Social Distancing at Its Finest
- Check-ins will be self-service. There will be an envelope addressed to you by the front door with complete information and directions to your room. We encourage you to call us when you arrive at the inn phone number 717-533-6764, so that we can welcome you and answer any questions you may have.
- The mask mandate has been lifted in Pennsylvania. However, as you enter , we will continue to offer hand sanitizer station and masks for your use.
- The inn sits in the center of our 32 acre farm The are several common areas and a number of outdoor patios and porches which should offer you comfortable social distancing
- Every surface is being wiped down several times a day with disinfectant especially doorknobs, light switches, TV remotes and other high touch areas.
- Please feel free to relax in our common areas and porches following CDC guidelines for social distancing and with the use of face masks.
- You are welcome to enjoy the gardens, farm and barn following those same guidelines.
- We are happy to provide information on a wide range of outdoor activities, restaurants providing take out (which you can bring back to the inn) and other things to do to enhance your stay with us.
- We will check you out online, eliminating the need for us to handle your card. Your receipt will be emailed to you.
Need to Reschedule Your Wedding?
Please contact us about rescheduling your big day or opting for a smaller option. Our venue is perfect for brides and grooms who want to continue their celebration with the same luxury, but with fewer people and a quicker timeline. Learn more about Inn at Westwynd Farm elopements.
See What Others Have to Say
“The food was fantastic and the service was even better. We felt very safe with all of the non-contact and distancing protocols put in place.”
– Chase Darden
“The Inn at Westwynd Farm was amazing! The room was clean and beautiful. They did everything possible to make it safe, and socially distanced…. The farm is gorgeous, and the horses are beautiful. We had a wonderful, romantic stay.”
– Andrea Barnhart
We're Here for You!
Do you have any questions for us or want to chat before booking your stay? Our dedicated staff would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. Whether it be answering questions about our enhanced cleaning routines or helping you fill your itinerary with fun and safe activities, we’re here for you! It is very important to us that you are comfortable. We truly want you to be able to relax and enjoy your time with us. Call 717-533-6764 or email email@example.com to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.