At our bed and breakfast in Hershey, we can help with all the details you need to create your fairy tale moment of eloping in Pennsylvania. We are here to help you plan an unforgettable stress-free elopement wedding with up to 10 guests in Hershey, PA. From the location you choose to your champagne toast, we want to make every moment as special as it can be so you can look back on these moments forever and cherish your special time together.
An Elopement Designed for You
We thought of all the details so that you don’t have to – but you still get to make the choices that are important to you.
- The location – picture a summer wedding in the garden by the waterfall or perhaps in front of one of our fireplaces as snow falls. There are so many beautiful spots on the farm.
- Non–denominational officiating clergy who are happy to talk to you ahead of time about the wording and vows you want
- Two witnesses
- Small bouquet for the bride and boutonnière for the groom in colors you prefer
- A beautiful cake for two in flavors you choose
- A half hour session with a professional photographer. You receive 5 proofs and the wedding photo you choose in a special Westwynd Frame.
- Champagne for toasting with keepsake flutes after the ceremony.
- A $100 gift certificate for an intimate dinner for two at The Mill – one of Hershey’s most highly rated restaurants.
- Continue the celebration with an Anniversary Cake and 10% discount on annual return visits
Cost in addition to a stay in any one of our romantic rooms: $999
(Not included: PA wedding license, wedding rings or anxiety and stress.)
Send us an email or give us a call and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have, check on dates or schedule a time for you to tour the property.
Wedding photography by Set Me Dreaming Photography.