|Room||Guests||Bed||Bath||Features||Rates From||Book Room|
|Serendipity||2||Queen||Tub/shower combo||2nd level||$129||Check Rates|
|Sea Gift||2||King||Tub/shower combo||2nd level, fireplace||$149||Check Rates|
|Killarney||3||King||Tub/shower combo||2nd level, fireplace||$169||Check Rates|
|Fortune's Return||3||King||Tub/shower combo||1st level, fireplace, shared porch, accessible||$169||Check Rates|
|Roman Canon||2||King||Jetted spa tub||2nd level, fireplace||$189||Check Rates|
|Penny Power||2||2 Twins||Shares w/ Roman Canon||2nd level, shared w/ Roman Canon||With Roman Canon $249||Check Rates|
|Landar||3||King||Double jetted spa tub||1st level, fireplace, porch||$199||Check Rates|
|In Our Time||3||King||Double jetted spa tub||1st level, fireplace, shared porch||$199||Check Rates|
|Trapper||3||King||Double jetted spa tub||2nd level, fireplace, private balcony||$229||Check Rates|
|Bright Flash||3||King||Double jetted spa tub||1st level, fireplace, private patio, accessible||$229||Check Rates|
|Antares||4||King||Jetted spa tub & shower||2nd level, fireplace||$239||Check Rates|
|Carriage House||6||King||Full Bath||Private cottage, loft, living room, dining room, full kitchen, fireplace, porch||$289||Check Rates|
Minimum Stay Policies
Two night minimum stay on weekends, also during the week at High Season.
Stays of over 3 days, or the booking of 3 rooms or more may require a deposit.
Sunday – Thursday
On weekdays, we are always happy to accommodate a one-night stay during off season.
Weekends and High Season
Two night minimum stay required. However, if one of our rooms is booked for a Thursday and Friday night stay, we would certainly have a Saturday-night-only room available. Likewise, if someone books for Saturday and Sunday, we will have a Friday-night-only room available. That’s why, if you think you might like to come on a weekend but can only make it for one night, it’s always best to give us a call to see if we’ve had one of the above situations occur. Remember, with so much to do in Hershey and Pennsylvania Dutch Country, you’ll probably want to stay two-nights anyway!
Fees, Rates & Taxes
Your reservation will be secured by a non-refundable $25 deposit per room. The balance of your stay will be due at check-out.
We accept all major credit cards.
Rates are per night based on double occupancy. There are no single occupancy discounts.
Additional guests (this includes children) can be accommodated in some rooms at the rate of $20 per night.
Pennsylvania Sales Tax – 6%. Dauphin County tax – 5%.
We understand that for any number of reasons you may have to change your plans. Your cancellation will be confirmed to you by e-mail and a cancellation number will be provided. Your non -refundable $25 deposit will be retained.
If a cancellation is made less than 72 hours prior to check-in time, an additional $25.00 (per room night) service fee will be charged. Cancellations on the day of arrival and non-arrivals are charged the full amount of the stay.
Discounts & Special Rates
Be sure to ask about our specials and corporate rates at our Bed and Breakfast in Hershey.
Special discounts are available for patients and visitors to The Hershey Medical Center and also active military personnel.
Rates are guaranteed at the time of reservation. Published rates are subject to change without notice. A rate premium is charged for Antique Auto Show Week, please call us for more information.
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in anytime after 3 p.m. If you will be arriving after 7 p.m., please let us know.
Checkout is 11 a.m.
Pets & Children
Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate guests’ pets in the inn. Our horse barn is quite comfortable and some guests have found their pets enjoyed staying there. For more information about these accommodations, please call us.
We are happy to welcome well-behaved children who are at least 7 years old.
For the health and safety of our guests and residents (both two legged and four legged), The Inn at Westwynd Farm and the farm property are totally non-smoking. Please be aware there is no smoking allowed at all on both the premises as well as the entire property.
Should there be any evidence of candle burning, smoking in the room–including vaping– or smoke odors, there will be a $500 non-refundable cleaning fee charged to your credit card on file.
Secured, covered storage available for bicycles, skis, canoes etc.
The Inn at Westwynd Farm warmly welcomes all guests. We were approved in 2006 as meeting ADA compliance in our rooms listed below however, we do have standard door frames and removal of these physical barriers for accessibility is not achievable. Below is a list of features to help those with disabilities. We are more than happy to talk with any guest directly to determine appropriate lodging options.
- Bright Flash: Our lovely first-floor accessible room features a king sized bed, fireplace and private bath offering a separate stall shower with a slight lip, hand held shower head and grab bars. Due to the standard door frames in this room, it is best suited for those guests with limited disability.
- Fortune’s Return: Also a first-floor accessible room with separate entrance onto the Inn’s wrap around porch. This room features a king sized bed, fireplace and private bath equipped with grab bars, standard tub-shower combination with a hand-held shower head and bath bench available upon request. Due to the standard door frames in this room, it is best suited for those guests with limited disability.
- From Bright Flash and Fortune’s Return, guests may reach the dining room, living room, refreshment area, powder room, porch and each of the patios without steps.
- There is designated handicapped parking and a ramp from the parking lot to the front door.
- The dining room, refreshment / check in area, living room, powder room, and two patios are accessible.
If you require other items please inform us prior to your stay, and we will be happy to work with you to assure a pleasant and comfortable stay.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among other ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features and inaccessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that a specific accessible guest room, once reserved, is held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals
The Inn at Westwynd Farm is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 24/7 at 877-937-8996 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various suites and cottages.