Fall Getaways in Hershey
Cozy, Romantic & Fun
Fall in Hershey is absolutely magical! The scenery is gorgeous, the weather is cool and cozy, and romance is in the air. Get away with your other half and enjoy…
- Breathtaking foliage – Did you know that our inn was recognized as one of the top destinations to view foliage? Hershey, PA is the perfect place to take in the autumn scenery and our inn is an ideal destination for leaf-peepers who want to stay in a beautiful fall location. (Don’t forget to bring your camera on this getaway!)
- Refreshing hikes – Get outside in the crisp fall air and enjoy a brisk hike. There are many great trails nearby for every skill level. Access to the Horse Shoe Tail is less than a mile from the inn. View more hikes here.
- Delicious food – There is no shortage of fabulous places to dine near our inn. Hershey has everything from Italian food, seafood, American grill, and everything in between. View Our Complete Restaurant Guide.
- Hot breakfast on cool mornings – The only thing better than getting a fantastic night sleep in your comfortable and romantic room is waking up to a fresh and hot breakfast. Sip a hot cup of coffee and enjoy a hearty breakfast before you set out for a day of autumn fun and adventure.
- Cozy nights at our charming inn – Spend time luxuriating in your romantic room at night. Some of our cozy rooms include fireplaces and Jacuzzi tubs. Relax and enjoy!
- Local wineries – Savor some seasonal sips of local wine at the best of the best near us. We have a number of top recommendations for you to peruse.
Top Events in September
Fall in Hershey is shaping up to be a wonderful season of fun, music, comedy, and more. Don’t miss all the best events happening soon near our Hershey bed and breakfast.
- Outlaw Music Festival
- Milton Hershey’s Birthday Celebration
- Trevor Noah
- Alison Krauss & David Gray
- Simply Senatra – Featuring Steve Lippia
A Package Just for Lovers
This romantic package may be added for $115 plus tax
We thought of every detail to make your stay as special as possible. From the romantic glow of the room’s special lighting to the warmth of the fireplace and comfort of the Jacuzzi. The stage is set for memories. And we add the extras, including:
- Sparkling wine or cider for two with keepsake toasting flutes
- Delectable chocolate covered strawberries
- A dozen roses in your choice of color
- Silk rose petals strewn on your king sized bed