We are thrilled that our state is on the road to recovery from COVID-19. The travel ban in Pennsylvania has been lifted, and with many guests like you planning their first getaway of the season, we’re here to make sure your stay is safe, enjoyable, and truly a relaxing respite from the stress of everyday life. We are looking forward to your visit. We want you to know we are taking every precaution to insure the health and safety of our guests and staff. We are following the guidelines outlined in the Pennsylvania Bed & Breakfast Inns Promise. Read on for the many changes we have made to allow you to travel and get away with confidence.
In Room Safety
- Your room has been carefully cleaned before your arrival.
- Bed linens and all surfaces have been sanitized.
- Your room will not be refreshed while you are here. No one but you will enter your room. A basket of supplies you might need will be placed outside your door each day. Of course, if you need any special maintenance, please let us know.
Breakfast & Treats
- As always, you will select your preferred time for breakfast. However, we are limiting occupancy to 6 couples in the large dining room each half hour.
- You will still enjoy our delightful gourmet breakfast but service will be provided to limit contact as much as possible.
Our wonderful homemade treats are still available but have been placed in individual wrappers.
Enhanced Cleaning & Social Distancing at Its Finest
- Check-ins will be self-service. There will be an envelope addressed to you on the front door with complete information and directions to your room. We encourage you to call us when you arrive at the inn phone number 717-533-6764, so that we can welcome you and answer any questions you may have.
- As you enter there will be a hand sanitizing station, masks, gloves and shoe covers for your use.
- Every surface is being wiped down several times a day with disinfectant especially doorknobs, light switches, TV remotes and other high touch areas.
- Please feel free to relax in our common areas and porches following CDC guidelines for social distancing and with the use of face masks.
- You are welcome to enjoy the gardens, farm and barn following those same guidelines.
- We are happy to provide information on a wide range of outdoor activities, restaurants providing take out (which you can bring back to the inn) and other things to do to enhance your stay with us.
- We will check you out online, eliminating the need for us to handle your card. Your receipt will be emailed to you.
Need to Reschedule Your Wedding?
Please contact us about rescheduling your big day or opting for a smaller option. Our venue is perfect for brides and grooms who want to continue their celebration with the same luxury, but with fewer people and a quicker timeline. Learn more about Inn at Westwynd Farm elopements.
We're Here for You!
Do you have any questions for us or want to chat before booking your stay? Our dedicated staff would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. Whether it be answering questions about our enhanced cleaning routines or helping you fill your itinerary with fun and safe activities, we’re here for you! It is very important to us that you are comfortable. We truly want you to be able to relax and enjoy your time with us. Call 717-533-6764 or email email@example.com to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.