This mouthwatering treat is an original recipe from our own Chef Dan!
- Egg wash for 3 whole panettone (sliced feeds 24, divide as needed)
- 24 eggs whipped with 1 cup milk
- Four tablespoons of vanilla
- Zest of two oranges
- Pinch of salt
- Three tablespoons of cinnamon
- One teaspoon of cloves and ground ginger
- Slice panettone with bread knife and submerge for a moment until soaked through
- Grill on fry pan over medium high heat for two to four minutes per side, depending on how high your heat setting is
Creamsicle Cheesecake Stuffed Croissants IngredientsTwo blocks of cream cheese
- One cup of powdered sugar
- Three tablespoons of lemon juice
- Two tablespoons of vanilla
- One small jar of orange marmalade
- Set metal bowl with just the blocks of cream cheese in a 375 degree oven for five to eight minutes until able to be whipped with the jar of melted and completely liquified marmalade in the microwave for two minutes (Careful, the jar will be hot!)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Strain pieces of rind out with fine mesh strainer from one bowl into another
- Incorporate into the bowl and draw up in a Cajun Chicken Injector type syringe and push into side of precooked croissants pulling out as you push the cream in
This recipe will fill 36 croissants.
Apricot Panettone French Toast Syrup
(This three ingredient syrup is unbelievable!)
- Take a 14 oz. maple syrup jar and heat on the stovetop over medium heat until fully incorporated with one 8 oz. jar of apricot preserves
- Add a squeeze of lemon
I also made an orange compound butter of 4 oz. of orange marmalade, two sticks of butter, and two teaspoons of powdered sugar. Yum!
Enjoy and always remember to cook with love and friendship!