We have such fun making sure all of our guests enjoy wonderful treats at the Inn, no matter what their allergies or dietary preferences are. We love this easy vegan peanut butter cookie recipe! The recipe uses ingredients you probably already have in the pantry and whips up in minutes… just in time for the holiday baking season!
Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Coarse sugar for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, cream peanut butter, sugars and vanilla until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in almond milk.
- In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; then gradually beat dry ingredients into creamed mixture.
- Shape level tablespoonfuls into balls and roll in coarse sugar. Place dough balls 2 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheets; flatten with a fork. Bake until set, about 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on pan 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
A little tip: Letting the cookies rest once they’re out of the oven is very important. Since they contain no butter or eggs, they need a little time to firm up. If you remove them from the pan too early, they’ll crumble. We hope you enjoy this easy vegan peanut butter cookie recipe as much as we do! Check out more of our delicious recipes!