This recipe for sweet and tasty lemon cookies is a “go-to” during the summer months. Plus, they are so easy to make! They taste absolutely wonderful with a tall glass of iced tea! We hope you enjoy them!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- ⅓ cup confectioners sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, and lemon extract until well blended. Drop teaspoonfuls of dough into a bowl of confectioners’ sugar. Roll them around until they’re lightly covered. Once sugared, put them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 9 minutes in the preheated oven. The bottom of the cookies should be light brown and the inside should be chewy.
In addition to this recipe for sweet and tasty lemon cookies, Inn at Westwynd Farm offers an assortment of delicious recipes served at the Inn that our guests love. So, we’ve included a few of them below, from sweet cookies, pies and treats to savory quiches, soups and sides. If you’ve visited us before, what’s your favorite breakfast dish or snack? Is there a favorite recipe you’d like us to share? Please let us know in the comment section below or email us at: email@example.com.
- Easy Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Caramel Apple Scones
- Chef Dan’s Famous Westwynd Biscotti
- Key Lime Bars
- Lemon Lovers Coffee Cake
- Chive & Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Tortellini & Spicy Sausage Soup
- Favorite Turkey Brine Recipe
- Sweet & Sour Pork
- Beer Bacon Soup
- Cherry Burst Tomato & Mozzarella Frittata
- Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes
- Cap’n Crunch French Toast
- Fresh Asparagus & Ham Quiche
- Apple Cinnamon Waffles with Cider Syrup
- Steel Cut Oats Breakfast Delight