We are looking forward to this summer’s concert series! No doubt, after a year and half of canceled events, you are too. Whether you’re a nearby resident or planning a weekend or midweek getaway, Hershey is the place to be. So, get ready for some toe tapping, boot scootin’ and belly laughing fun this year! Check out these live concerts and shows in Hershey PA in 2021.
- July 9, 2021 – Luke Bryan’s “Proud To Be Right Here Tour.” Features his celebrated country hits.
- July 31 – Guns N’ Roses will kick off their massive touring production right here at Hersheypark Stadium.
- August 10 & 11 – Phish – Phish returns to Hershey for the first time in over 10 years.
- August 13 – Three-for-one! Green Day, Fall Out Boy, and Weezer’s “The Hella Mega Tour” features the biggest acts in rock music.
- August 21 – Zac Brown Band – “The Comeback Tour” represents shaking the dust off after falling down. Special guests include singer-songwriters Teddy Swims and Ashland Craft.
- August 28 – Dead & Company – The supergroup consists of John Mayer and several Grateful Dead members.
- September 5 – Maroon 5 – Following the debut of their most recent single, Memories.
- September 24 – The Jonas Brothers “Remember This Tour.” The Brothers said, “If this past year has taught us anything it’s that we need to remember the important moments in our lives.” Their tour will include special guest, multi-platinum country music superstar Kelsea Ballerini.
- August 19 – James Taylor and his All Star Band with Special Guest, Jackson Browne. Taylor released his newest album, American Standard, in 2020. Taylor reimagines some of the most beloved songs of the 20th century, making them completely his own.
- October 29 – For KING & COUNTRY. Two-time Grammy Award-winning for KING & COUNTRY takes to a new stage inspired by their new album. Inspired by the bow of a ship, the stage and lighting design will create an immersive experience!
- November 12 – Lauren Daigle World Tour – Daigle’s rescheduled tour features an all-new stage production, design and set list. Some of her hits include Rescue and You Say, and tracks from her previous album, How Can It Be.
- December 4 – Dan + Shay: The (Arena) Tour . Joined by Grammy Award-winning alternative pop rockers The Band CAMINO and GRAMMY nominee singer-songwriter Ingrid Andress as special guests for all dates. Featured songs will include 10,000 Hours with Justin Bieber, Tequila and Speechless.
- August 24 & 25 – Brit Floyd World Tour – “The World’s Greatest Pink Floyd Show” returns to perform its new production, Echoes 2020. The show includes highlights from The Wall, The Dark Side of the Moon, and more. Plus, the tour features a 23-minute ‘note-for-note’ performance of the iconic era-defining song, “Echoes.”
- September 25 – Nate Bargatze: The Raincheck Tour – Hailing from Old Hickory, TN, stand-up comedian Nate Bargatze sells out shows across the world. Offering clean and relatable comedy, “The Raincheck Tour” will feature all new material.
- October 8 – Rodrigo y Gabriela – The popular duo are known for their sold-out shows at New York City’s Radio City Music Hall and countless other theaters and concert halls throughout the world.
- October 9 – John Cleese: “Why There is No Hope” – This legendary comedic actor is best known for Monty Python’s Flying Circus, Fawlty Towers and A Fish Called Wanda. “The world’s funniest man” examines the dysfunctional world we live in and “Why There Is No Hope.’’
- November 6 – Ron White – Comedian Ron “Tater Salad” White is a chart-topping Grammy-nominated comedian and a feature film actor who has always been a storyteller.
- November 23-28 – Waitress: A Broadway Musical Baked from the Heart – This Tony Award-nominated hit features Jenna, a waitress and expert pie-maker who dreams of a way out of her small town and rocky marriage. A nearby baking contest (and run-in with someone new) offers a fresh start. Will Jenna find the courage to seize it?
Planning to attend one of these live concerts and shows in Hershey PA in 2021? Be sure to book your stay with us. The Inn at Westwynd Farm is so convenient but a world apart!